Keystone College continues to expand its selection of master’s degree programs with the introduction of an online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
The 36-credit-hour-program, which is offered completely online, enables students to acquire the skills they need to advance their business careers. The Keystone MBA will be of particular benefit to students who have obtained undergraduate degrees in areas such as business administration, economics, finance and accounting. However, students who have obtained degrees in other majors are also welcome to apply. The Keystone MBA emphasizes analytical frameworks such as risk assessments, cost-benefit analyses, and strategic planning that can be applied to a variety business situations.
Statistics show the need for MBA graduates will continue to grow in a variety of fields, including health care, technology, and government. The United States Department of Labor cites the following employment projections for the state of Pennsylvania through the year 2024:
- Jobs in operations management are expected to grow by 7.7 percent.
- Jobs in administrative service management are expected to grow by 6.8 percent.
- Jobs in financial management are expected to grow by 5.1 percent.
- Jobs in personal financial management are expected to grow 27.2 percent.
- Companies such as Apple, IBM, Procter & Gamble, and Amazon continue to hire MBA graduates from business schools throughout the nation.
Applications are currently being accepted for classes beginning in January, 2018. For more information, contact Sarah Louzon, Keystone College Office of Admissions, (570) 945-8126; email@example.com; or visit www.keystone.edu/mba.
The MBA program is the fourth graduate program to be introduced at Keystone. The College also offers master’s level programs in accountancy, early childhood education leadership, and sport leadership and management.