Due to inclement weather on Sunday, Dec. 11, 2016 the holiday concert and charity drive was rescheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2016 at 8 p.m.
The Keystone College Department of Performance Music will present a free holiday community concert on Sunday, Dec. 11 from 7-8 p.m. in the Theatre in Brooks on campus.
The family-friendly event will feature the Keystone Symphonic Band, Vocal Ensemble, and Jazz Ensemble playing a wide variety of holiday favorites for all audiences.
In addition to music and free holiday treats, members of the community will have the opportunity to donate goods and monetary gifts to a wide variety of local organizations, all of which will have representatives at the concert. The organizations attending and the types of which donations requested include:
- Toys for Tots: New or lightly used toys
- Catherine McCauley Women’s and Children’s Shelter: Clothing and monetary donations
- The Keystone College Giants Food Pantry: Canned goods.
- Francis of Assisi Soup Kitchen: Canned goods and monetary donations
- Griffin Pond Animal Shelter: Pet food, kitty litter, animal supplies, monetary donations
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/musicatkeystone.
This performance was supported in part by the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.