Stairs to Success
Our four-year developmental plan for student success and keeping the Promise.
Take the first step. Get to know us.
The pre-engagement phase
Like any good relationship, it is worthwhile to learn as much as possible about each other. The best way to do that is to visit the College and talk with as many people as possible to see if Keystone is a good fit.
- Communicate with your enrollment advisor
- Speak with a faculty member
- Tour the campus
- Attend an Open House or other Admissions event
When you decide that Keystone College is the best place for you, we will guide and support you through the early registration and pre-orientation period, as well as prepare you in advance for the start of your first semester. We will also assist you in navigating the admissions and financial aid process.
Initiatives and Services for all four years at Keystone College:
- Academic Honor Societies
- Academic Advising and Mentoring
- Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Concerts, Lectures, Performances,
- Cultural Events, and Exhibits
- Free Access to the Library and Learning Support Services
- Early Alert Academic Support
- Student Support Services
- Career Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Financial Awareness Training
- Faculty-led Educational Study Abroad Courses
- College Traditions