Sustainable Management Certificate
About the Certificate
This certificate focuses on the tools and knowledge to make meaningful changes in your management approach toward sustainable business practices. The courses provide in-depth on learning on corporate social responsibility, triple bottom line accounting, leadership, ethics, and measuring your sustainable management performance. Course discussions will cover the reasons for sustainability’s increase in popularity, the connection between the environment and sustainability, the business case for embracing sustainable management within an organization, and the role government regulation plays in sustainability efforts.
- An Overview of Sustainable Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Measuring Sustainable Management Performance
- Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics
- Triple Bottom Line Accounting
- Discuss the role of government and regulation in sustainable management practices
- Explain corporate social responsibility and its moral and economic arguments
- Review the measurement of sustainable management practices and performance
- Learn how leading in an ethical manner can provide a clear advantage in building a thriving enterprise
- Explain how economic, environmental, and social performance indicators are developed
Estimated length: 15 hours
Access Time: 365 days
Online courses and certificates, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.