PgMP® Exam Prep Course
About the Course
PgMP® Exam Prep Course provides comprehensive preparation for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification exam including exam-taking tips, comprehensive module quizzes, and over 200 practice questions covering the areas of knowledge as described in PMI’s Program Management Professional Exam Content Specification.
- Explain the overlapping nature of program activities, interdependencies, and the five Program Management Performance Domains
- Prepare effectively to pass the PMI-PgMP Exam
- Illustrate how organizational strategic objectives are related to program management and benefits delivery
- Explain how benefits are transferred and sustained effectively
- Recognize how to effectively manage resources and communicate with all stakeholders
- Identify key project stakeholders and continuously engage them in appropriate program activities
- Explain the stages of the program life cycle
- Recognize the goal of governance in program management
- Recognize best practices in risk management
Estimated length: 25 hours
Access Time: 180 days
2.5 CEUs | 25 PDUs
Online courses and certificates, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.