PgMP® Exam Prep Course
About the Course
PgMP® Exam Prep Course provides comprehensive preparation for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification exam including exam-taking tips, comprehensive module quizzes, and over 200 practice questions covering the areas of knowledge as described in PMI’s Program Management Professional Exam Content Specification.
- Explain the overlapping nature of program activities, interdependencies, and the five Program Management Performance Domains
- Prepare effectively to pass the PMI-PgMP Exam
- Illustrate how organizational strategic objectives are related to program management and benefits delivery
- Explain how benefits are transferred and sustained effectively
- Recognize how to effectively manage resources and communicate with all stakeholders
- Identify key project stakeholders and continuously engage them in appropriate program activities
- Explain the stages of the program life cycle
- Recognize the goal of governance in program management
- Recognize best practices in risk management
Estimated length: 25 hours
Access Time: 180 days
2.5 CEUs | 25 PDUs
Professional Development Institute
Janet M. Jones, Director, Professional Development Institute
John P. Gorel, Director, Corporate Relations
Office Location: Ward Hall
Certificate courses, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.
Keystone College reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled, registrants will be notified and a refund will be processed. Requests for refunds for withdrawals must be submitted in writing five days prior to the start of the program. Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a program.
Interested in more workshops? Check out the Keystone College Professional Development Institute's continuing education and personal enrichment course offerings below: