Overview of Excel Data Tools
About Overview of Excel Data Tools
This session builds on top of an existing Excel user’s foundations to include data-related tasks. Knowing how to manage list-based data and transform it for subsequent uses is the focus on this session. A working knowledge of Excel is a prerequisite to enrolling
Intermediate Excel skills are required prior to enrolling.
• Creating and styling a list into a table.
• Sorting and filtering a table.
• Using advanced filters on a table.
• Using table slicers.
• Working with structured references.
• Applying list subtotals.
• Understanding conditional formatting.
• Presenting sparklines.
• Creating and formatting a PivotTable.
• Creating and formatting a PivotChart.
• Importing content into Power Query.
• Exploring common features in Power Query.
Contact the PDI at email@example.com for details on delivery.
Keystone College reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled, registrants will be notified and a refund will be processed. Requests for refunds for withdrawals must be submitted in writing five days prior to the start of the program. Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a program.