HR Hot Topic Bundle
About this bundle
To keep pace with changing business environments, new technologies, and current employee needs, human resources professionals must have a thorough understanding of the topics and issues shaping today’s workplace. This series of courses addresses a range of key issues, “hot topics,” and trends, including in-demand benefits, flexible work arrangements, and inclusive workspaces.
Creating a safe, collaborative workplace where employees feel welcome and supported requires human resources professionals to face some difficult issues and challenges. In this bundle of courses, you’ll learn about current issues your employees may be facing and best practices for promoting employee well-being. With a deeper understanding of potential issues that may arise, you’ll be better equipped to provide guidance, policies, and resources to help employees thrive.
Courses included in this bundle
- HR Hot Topic: Buzzworthy Benefits
- HR Hot Topic: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- HR Hot Topic: Employee Classification
- HR Hot Topic: Flexible Work Arrangements
- HR Hot Topic: Handling Workplace Violence
- HR Hot Topic: Marijuana and the Workplace
- HR Hot Topic: Pay Equity
- HR Hot Topic: Promoting Employee Well-being
- HR Hot Topic: Recruiting Multi-generational Employees
- HR Hot Topic: The Future of Work
Estimated length: 15 hours
Access Time: 365 days
HRCI credits: 15 (General) | SHRM credits: 15
Online courses and certificates, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.