Creativity and Innovation Certificate
About the Certificate
Because organizations must innovate to stay alive in today’s highly competitive marketplace, organizations need employees who can channel their creativity and innovation toward organizational challenges and goals. This certificate program will first help you become reacquainted with your own stores of creativity and innovation. Next, you are given a set of tools that allow you to leverage your creativity to identify and solve organizational problems. One activity asks you how you might look at a problem from a different angle to produce a more creative result; others walk you through the process of using analogies or replacement techniques to invent creative solutions to problems.
- Creativity in Teams and Organizations
- Innovation in Teams and Organizations
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Personal Creativity
Professional Development Institute
Janet M. Jones, Director, Professional Development Institute
John P. Gorel, Director, Corporate Relations
Office Location: Ward Hall
- Learn the tools and techniques designed to yield more productive thinking in collective settings
- Explore the need for creativity, including idea champions, idea incubators, new venture teams, and the process of moving from innovation to commercialization
- Learn how to define, identify and develop critical thinking and reasoning skills
- Learn to tap into your personal creativity and apply it to organizational challenges
Estimated length: 18 hours
Access Time: 360 days
1.8 CEUs | 5 (ISC)2 CPEs
Certificate courses, offered by a trusted partner, are self-paced and can be conveniently accessed anytime and anywhere from a computer with an internet connection. Courses are engaging and include real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. An "Ask the Expert" feature allows you to pose course-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours. Courses are accessible, customizable, integrated, printable and mobile-friendly.
Keystone College reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled, registrants will be notified and a refund will be processed. Requests for refunds for withdrawals must be submitted in writing five days prior to the start of the program. Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a program.
Interested in more workshops? Check out the Keystone College Professional Development Institute's continuing education and personal enrichment course offerings below: