- This event has passed.
Wilderness and Remote First Aid Course
February 24 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on February 25, 2023 at 9:00 am
One event on February 26, 2023 at 9:00 am
The Keystone College Environmental Education Institute is offering a Wilderness and Remote First Aid Course.
- Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 25 and 26 from 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- An Adult CPR/AED class will be offered on Friday, Feb. 24, from 5 – 8:30 p.m. for those requiring the certification as a prerequisite for the WRFA class or for anyone requiring Adult CPR/AED certification.
- Wilderness and Remote First Aid only – $180 (for those already holding an Adult CPR/AED certification
- WRFA + Adult CPR/AED* – $225 (both courses bundled for substantial cost savings)
- Adult CPR/AED only – $90 (for those needing only CPR training)
Get a $25 discount with school/college ID
Must be at least 14 years old
Must show proof of a current Adult CPR/AED certification
To register for the course, email SandcutOutdoorsLLC@gmail.com
For questions: 570-955-8391 or email the address above.
Registration for this class will close on Sunday, February 19, 2023.
Space is limited. Register early to reserve a seat.