- This event has passed.
Judging of the Holiday Decorating Contest
December 7, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The 2018 Winterfest theme is Holidays Through the Decades – Let creativity be your guide!
Faculty and Staff are invited to decorate offices and compete for prizes. Upon registration, your office will be assigned a decade. Awards will be given to “Best in Show”, “Most Creative”, “Funniest”, and the Keystone College People’s Choice Award! After official judging closes, the Keystone community is invited to cast their own votes through Monday, December 10th at 5 p.m. by placing a dollar in a designated container. $1=1 vote. The office that collects the most money wins the “KCPC” Trophy! Money collected will benefit the Sekol Family. Please contact Melanie Smith at extension 8371 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Registration deadline is 5 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 5. Judging will take place at 2 p.m. on Fri., Dec. 7, and winners will be announced at the Celebration of the Season Dinner on Fri., Dec. 14. Decorating Contest Guidelines may be found online at www.keystone.edu/officedecorating/
Please contact Melanie Smith at extension 8371 or email@example.com to register.
Winterfest Decorating Contest Guidelines:
- Registration deadline to participate is Wednesday, Dec. 5
- Maximum of three strands of lights can be plugged into any one extension cord.
- Check all lights and electrical appliances before using.
- Unplug all items before leaving the area in the evening.
- Use of candles is not permitted in any way.
- Position fresh-cut trees a safe distance from heat sources such as radiators, vents, and fireplaces.
- Artificial trees must be fire resistant, and electric lights or decorations should not be used on artificial trees with metallic needles, leaves, or branches.
Note: Decorations must be removed and disposed of properly by Fri., Dec. 21.