- This event has passed.
Judging of the Holiday Decorating Contest
December 8, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The 2017 Winterfest theme is Holidays Around the World – Let creativity be your guide!
The Campus Community is invited to decorate offices and compete for valuable Sodexo Dining Services prizes. Awards will be given to: Best in Show, Most Creative, Funniest, and new this year, The Keystone College People’s Choice Award, awarded by your fellow employees. Judging will take place at 2 p.m. on Fri., Dec. 8. After official judging closes at 3 p.m., employees are invited to visit participating offices to cast their vote for The People’s Choice Award by placing a dollar in a designated container. $1=1 vote. The office that collects the most money wins the KC People’s Choice Trophy! Money collected will go to Keystone Assembly and their KC Cares Initiative.
Please contact Alberta Grushinski at extension 8373 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Winners will be announced at the Celebration of the Season Dinner on Fri., Dec. 15.
Winterfest Decorating Contest Guidelines:
- Registration deadline to participate is Wednesday, Dec. 6
- Maximum of three strands of lights can be plugged into any one extension cord.
- Check all lights and electrical appliances before using.
- Unplug all items before leaving the area in the evening.
- Use of candles is not permitted in any way.
- Position fresh-cut trees a safe distance from heat sources such as radiators, vents, and fireplaces.
- Artificial trees must be fire resistant, and electric lights or decorations should not be used on artificial trees with metallic needles, leaves, or branches.
Note: Decorations must be removed and disposed of properly by Fri., Dec. 22.