Sodexo International Internship
International internships with Sodexo are available in various international locations including Australia, England, France, Malaysia, and Thailand. Sodexo international internships provide an excellent real-world experience involving
- working in the field of your major
- developing a professional network
An international internship with Sodexo can also lead to full-time employment with the company.
When: Internships are typically held during the month of July.
Sodexo Internship Eligibility
Eligible students must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in a bachelor’s degree program with 60 credits earned by the start of the internship.
- Have a valid Passport or should have completed an application for a Passport by the application deadline.
Sodexo Internship Application Requirements
Application Deadline: 4:30 p.m., Monday, February 5, 2018
Submit your portfolio binder to Career Services on the main floor of Miller Library.
- A cover letter and resume.
- Updated transcripts with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Signed letter of recommendation from your academic advisor.
- One additional signed letter of recommendation.
- Essay – 3 pages, double-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman font, regarding both of the following topics:
- How have your academic background, skills, and other related experiences prepared you for an international internship?
- How will an international internship with Sodexo benefit your career aspirations?
Applicants will be notified via Keystone College e-mail regarding interviews.