Please visit the College’s website for more information about COVID-19 and its impacts to Keystone College, precautions that are being taken, prevention measures you can take, and a list of frequently asked questions.
Keystone College prides itself on the many activities and events for students. The Student Activities Crew, guided by the Office of Student Activities at Keystone College, is working hard to provide opportunities that provide informal and friendly exchanges. Follow us on social media for updates, contests, and more!
Looking for something to do from the comfort of your home? We’ve got a few virtual activities to keep you entertained.
Many gyms, museums, and parks are closed in the statewide shutdown, but that doesn’t mean that you have to be bored. Many local fitness centers are streaming live classes on social media, and many museums and parks are offering virtual activities, exhibits, and live web cams.
- Check out Keystone Fitness Center’s Facebook page for daily workouts and body weight exercises. Planet Fitness is offering live-streamed daily workouts several times a day.
- Mission Yoga in Scranton and Jaya Yoga in Clarks Summit are posting yoga classes on Facebook.
- Gucci Osteria’s Massimo Bottura is offering free virtual cooking classes on Instagram.
- Join Kennedy Center Education Artist-in-Residence at Home for Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems!
- Join the McHarper Manor on Facebook for a daily art project tutorial. Art projects will range from watercolor paintings to chalk art to canvas painting and will take place live at 1 p.m.
- Visit UCLA Health for mindfulness meditation, an introduction that you can practice on your own.
Virtual Tours and Museums
Check out other virtual tours of different museums and specific exhibits.
Check out some places around the world from National Parks and National Landmarks.
- The Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium is offering a penguin live cam on their Facebook page and other web cams on their website.
- Watch the magic of nature powered by Explore.org.
- San Diego Zoo
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Conservation Biology Institute
- Atlanta’s Zoo Panda Cam
- Georgia Aquarium
A message from the Counseling and Well Being Center
Student Activities Upcoming Events
More Fun Things To Do!
- NPR has a list of live streaming concerts from many musicians and Jambase is offering a Couch Tour Alert.
- Check out podcasts from iTunes and Spotify.
- Check out the 25 Most Interesting Webcams of 2018.
- Have a Netflix Party with friends while watching your favorite shows together!
- Choose from 15 Broadway plays and musicals that you can watch on stage from home. Musical television more your thing? Check out this list of 11 Musical TV Shows to binge watch while you’re home, in between your remote classes of course!
- Create a collaborative playlist with your friends or jam out to Rita Wilson’s Quarantunes playlist.
- Take up a new hobby such as making towel animals, crocheting, or choose from thousands of other tutorial videos on YouTube.
- Watch an Opera for free with the Metropolitan Opera
- Listen to a live recording from the Seattle Symphony
- Complete the Pennsylvania Census
- Print off a free printable coloring page from the “Color Our Collections” campaign with coloring sheets from over 100 museums and libraries from around the world.