The Keystone College Intramural Sports department serves to offer fun and competitive activities to students, faculty, and staff of the Keystone College community, while providing a healthy and safe environment in which to do so. These activities are free and provide an extracurricular way for student interaction while also providing an excellent means of exercise. Activities range from various league sports such as slow-pitch softball, flag football, 3v3 basketball, badminton, and more!
Anyone interested in participating in or starting a league should contact:
Join us on Instagram
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Register here
- Enter your information, School email (@keystone.edu), and submit.
- An admin for the Intramurals page will activate your account and email you once that is done.
- Once your account has been activated, you will be able to access the Keystone College IMLeagues page to register for leagues and tournaments we have coming up!
How to sign up for an Intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
- The current sports will be displayed; click on the sport you wish to join.
- You can join the sport in one of two ways:
-Create a team (for team captains)
-Join a team (for members)