Alumni Ambassador Program
The Keystone College Alumni Ambassador program is designed to encourage alumni who are passionate about Keystone College to use their personal knowledge and experiences to promote a Keystone College education within their community. Alumni Ambassadors provide additional personal attention and enhance the one-on-one interaction between the College and the prospective student.
What you can do:
- Refer prospective students to the Office of Admissions with a fee-waived application.
- Visit your local high school to offer information packets and introduce their guidance office to Keystone College.
- Represent Keystone College at college fairs in your geographic location.
- Attend recruiting events on campus as well as on-campus events designated for new students.
How it helps:
- Increases awareness and visibility of Keystone College in various geographic regions as determined by the Office of Admissions.
- Increases the number of students who apply to and ultimately enroll at Keystone College.
- Provides a new opportunity for alumni to connect with their alma mater and stay informed about the life of the college.
- Provides a non-monetary avenue for giving back to Keystone College.
Do you want increase awareness about Keystone College?
Become an ambassador and share your experience with prospective students.