Actively Recruiting Friends of Keystone College
Volunteer when you can – Stay connected – No time commitment
Becoming an Ambassador is a great way to stay connected with Keystone and fellow family, friends, and alumni. As an Ambassador, you will represent the Keystone College Alumni Association at official events all with the flexibility to volunteer when it fits your schedule. The Alumni Association is a very active group, as well as one of Keystone’s most prestigious organizations, providing a link between family, friends, alumni, and the College.
What does an Ambassador do?
- In conjunction with the Alumni Board:
- Assist in keeping lifelong connections with family, friends, and alumni via email & social media.
- Create fun and engaging social gatherings.
- Volunteer and represent Keystone College at engagement events including:
- * Scholarship & Mini-Grant Fundraising events (The Keystone Open Golf Tournament, which supports student scholarships & engagement)
- * Breakfast with Santa, Penguins Hockey, RailRiders Baseball, and Homecoming Events, to name a few
- Please complete the application indicating your interest in becoming an Ambassador.
Why wait? It’s Keystone.
Do you want increase awareness about Keystone College?
Become an ambassador and share your experience with prospective students.