Actively Recruiting Alumni Ambassadors
Volunteer when you can – Stay connected – No time commitment
Becoming an Alumni Ambassador is a great way to stay connected with Keystone and fellow alumni. As an Ambassador, you will represent the Keystone College Alumni Association at official events all with the flexibility to volunteer when it fits your schedule. The Alumni Association is a very active group, as well as one of Keystone’s most prestigious organizations, providing a link between alumni and the College.
What does an Alumni Ambassador do?
In conjunction with the Alumni Board:
- Assist in keeping lifelong connections with alumni via email & social media.
- Create fun and engaging social gatherings for your class and alumni.
- Volunteer and represent alumni at engagement events including:
* Scholarship & Mini-Grant Fundraising events (The Keystone Open Golf Tournament, which supports student scholarships & engagement)
* Breakfast with Santa, Penguins Hockey, RailRiders Baseball, and Homecoming Events, to name a few
Please complete the application indicating your interest in becoming an Alumni Ambassador.
Why wait? It’s Keystone.