REPORTS TO: Director of Adult, Graduate, and On-line Education
Salary range: $40-43k
JOB PURPOSE: Manages the day-to-day operations of the Keystone College Virtual Campus (KCVC) and the Office of Adult and Online Learning, and collaborates with academic administration to launch the newly-formed Institute for Professional Development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Coordinates all logistical matters related to the Keystone College Virtual Campus program (KCVC) including project planning, initiation, coordination, course development, implementation and evaluation;
- Creates and maintains corporate partnership between the College and CapEd;
- Collaborates with Admissions Counselors to ensure seamless student enrollment;
- Primary point of contact for KCVC students and faculty members;
- Serves as the academic advisor for all KCVC students (undergraduate and graduate).
- Assists with the development of course schedules, and researches and plans for implementation of best practices in virtual instruction;
- In conjunction with the Director, ensures budgeting aligns with funding source requirements
- Assists in the development and management of the KCVC and online learning budgets;
- Coordinates with academic administration to ensure professional development opportunities specific to virtual instruction;
- Assists the Faculty Coordinator of Online Learning with the preparation, organization, and delivery of training and workshop materials for in person and virtual events;
- Support the Faculty Coordinator of Online Learning with processing and evaluating quality management reviews;
- Primary contact for WIA and TAA (Trade Act) contracts, and attendance reporting;
- Coordinates off site test proctoring for KCVC students;
- Reports Act 48 enrollments and completion information to the PA Department of Education as needed.
- Serves as an on-campus resource for the Workforce Outreach Coordinator in developing internal policies, procedures and best practices;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Competencies and Education
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in higher education
- Experience with academic advising is preferred
- Ability to use the various systems throughout the institution to help coordinate, monitor, and manage the eLearning infrastructure.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Outlook and office Suite software
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
Please use the link below to email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources