POSITION: Graduate Assistants for Student Life
JOB PURPOSE: The primary responsibility will be to assist the Student Life Office in all facets of the program, specifically within Residence Life and Student Activities.
- Directly supervise RAs and hold them accountable for agreed upon hall and departmental expectations.
- Ensure students are compliant with the Residence Life and Keystone College policies
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with both residents and student staff which promote ongoing communication, mutual support and respect
- Assist with RA selection and training
- Participate in evening and weekend duty coverage.
- Assist the Student Activities Office and student staff with programming
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Competencies and Education
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience as a resident assistant preferred.
- Acceptance into Keystone’s MBA or Criminal Justice program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- On-campus living required; must be available to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, on-call.
- Valid driver’s license & ability to meet requirements to drive College vehicles.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and good communication
Please use the link below to email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources