Reports to: Director of Athletics
Purpose: Primary duties include development of successful programs, including the development of quality student-athletes, as well as demonstrating academic excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate scouting and recruiting of student-athletes.
- Organize and lead practice, conditioning, and workouts.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, scheduling, fundraising, community engagement, budgeting, and alumni relations.
- Encourage and promote excellence in academics i.e., monitor study halls.
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and commitment to the College, conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience, Competencies and Education
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Relevant experience at the collegiate level desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations as they pertain to coaching.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills required.
- Must be available for evening and weekend games and travel as necessary.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Please send resume, cover letter, and names, addresses & phone numbers of three professional references to: Human Resources * Keystone College * One College Green * La Plume, PA 18440-1099 * email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position(s) are filled.