DATE: November 1, 2022
POSITION: Graduate Assistant – Softball
REPORTS TO: Athletics Director
JOB PURPOSE: The primary responsibility will be to assist the head coach in all facets of the program, including the recruitment of student-athletes, organization and planning of practices, game preparation, administrative duties, scouting, monitoring of academic progress, and other duties as assigned. Recruiting, retention and engagement of current and future student athletes at Keystone College.
- Assisting the head coach in all facets of the program
- Recruiting qualified student-athletes both on & off campus
- Budgeting, scheduling, coaching, coordinating transportation
- Gameday supervision
- Adhering to all Division III NCAA, CSAC, Athletic Department, and College rules and regulations.
- Promoting the program through community events and public relations activities
Experience, Competencies and Education
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Acceptance into Keystone’s MBA or Criminal Justice master’s program
- Collegiate playing experience and/or coaching experience in the respective sport
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2-year agreement: 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 academic years
- On-campus living required; must be available to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, on-call.
- Valid driver’s license & ability to meet requirements to drive College vehicles.
Please send resume, cover letter, and names, addresses & phone numbers of three professional references to: Human Resources * Keystone College * One College Green * La Plume, PA 18440-1099 * email: firstname.lastname@example.org