DATE: August 12, 2022
POSITION: Seasonal Admissions Counselor
REPORTS TO: Director of Admissions
This position has the total responsibility of providing excellent customer service. The individual will be cross-trained so that they learn various responsibilities within the Admissions department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor general admissions office email account
- Assist with generating letters and sending mailings
- Assembling and maintaining files of students
- Update student data and information in CRM Element451 and ERP Jenzebar
- Communicates with prospective students, parents, and guidance counselors via phone, written correspondence, email, etc.
- Performs basic clerical and administrative duties to support admissions and enrollment.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Experience, Competencies and Education
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM and/or ERP systems preferred
- Previous administrative experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Competency in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong computer/technology skills
- At least 1 year of related experience
Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Please send resume, cover letter, and names, addresses & phone numbers of three professional references to: Human Resources * Keystone College * One College Green * La Plume, PA 18440-1099 * email: firstname.lastname@example.org