DATE: August 2022
POSITION: Education: Student Classroom and Clerical Assistant
DEPARTMENT: School of Professional Studies – Education; Contact Silvana Coccimiglio; Email email@example.com
- The student staff assistant will assist the division faculty in performing duties related to the operation of the division, including:
- Working with young children
- Assisting teachers with classroom duties
- Cleaning classrooms, kitchen, etc.
- Photocopying and disseminating materials
- Filing /Maintaining records
- Organizing and maintaining resources
- Cleaning Lunches
- All other duties related to clerical operations
- Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
- Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
State clearances (child abuse, fingerprints, health exam, FBI, National Sex Offender registry)
TO APPLY: Please apply by visiting the Student Work Study Page on our website and clicking the Apply for a Work Study Job. Must be current Keystone College student and eligible for work study grant to apply. Visit our web page: http://www.keystone.edu/jobs_at_keystone/student-employment/