DATE: July 14, 2022
POSITION: Head Men’s and Women’s Cross Country/Track and Field Coach
REPORTS TO: Director of Athletics
JOB PURPOSE: Primary duties include development of successful programs, including the development of quality student-athletes, as well as demonstrating academic excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibilities include administering all areas related to a Division III Men’s and Women’s Cross Country/Track and Field program such as: recruiting qualified student-athletes, budgeting, scheduling, coaching, travel, giving appropriate direction to student-athletes as it relates to academics, while adhering to all Division III NCAA, CSAC, Athletic Department, and College rules and regulations.
- Promote cross country and track and field through community events and public relations activities.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience, Competencies and Education
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Collegiate playing or coaching experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and compliance with NCAA Division III rules required
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills required
- Must be available for evening and weekend meets and travel as necessary
- Valid driver’s license required
Please send resume, cover letter, and names, addresses & phone numbers of three professional references to: Human Resources * Keystone College * One College Green * La Plume, PA 18440-1099 * email: email@example.com