DATE: August 26, 2021
POSITION: Support Technician
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology; Kim Fernandez or Rob Rutkowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB PURPOSE: Provides technical support services to the campus community.
- Assist people who seek help at the Tech Corner
- Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
- Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- Technical aptitude, but no requirement to be an IT or Comp Sci student
- Experience with iPads
- Strong customer service skills
- Reliability – the department depends on Support Technicians to maintain coverage at the Tech Corner and cannot retain anyone who does not reliably work as scheduled, regardless of reason
TO APPLY: Please apply by visiting the Student Work Study Page on our website and clicking the Apply for a Work Study Job. Must be current Keystone College student and eligible for work study grant to apply. Visit our web page: http://www.keystone.edu/jobs_at_keystone/student-employment/