POSITION: Student Central Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Student Central
Contact: Jessica Lopez
- Provide information with both accuracy and professionalism.
- Assist in general office duties: Answer incoming phone calls, help with special projects, filing, data entry, etc.
- We are looking for responsible outgoing; enthusiastic, articulate, self-motivated people comfortable speaking to peers and parents.
- Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
- Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- The individual will work independently on assigned projects
- Well-developed typing-skills and the ability to closely follow written and verbal instructions is a must
- The job requires familiarity and knowledge of the characteristics of Keystone, its programs, the student body, and general admissions policy.
- Requires the ability to use the College’s database system, to have excellent telephone skills, and the ability to identify the informational needs of prospective students, peers, parents, staff and faculty.
Hours will be decided upon, once student is hired.
TO APPLY: https://www.keystone.edu/student-employment-and-work-study/how-to-apply/