DATE: February 4th, 2021
POSITION: Admissions (1 Openings)
(Keystone work study or Federal work study)
Part-Time, Work Study, Non-Exempt
Contact Colin Dempsey
- Provide information with accuracy and professionalism.
- Develop and foster a connection between prospective students and Keystone College through social media engagement.
- Create and execute plans for social media platforms, primarily Instagram and Facebook, with support from Admissions staff.
- Send follow-up information at the request of the prospective students.
- Maintain contact with prospective students through utilized social media platforms.
Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- The job requires familiarity and knowledge of the characteristics of Keystone, its programs, the student body, and general admissions policies.
- The job requires familiarity with social media platforms and the ability to execute regular functions on the platforms.
- The job requires the ability to use the College’s database system, to have excellent communication skills, and the ability to identify the informational needs of prospective students.
- Must be responsible, outgoing, enthusiastic, articulate, self-motivated, and comfortable speaking to large groups.
- Hours will be decided upon once a student is hired. The student will need to complete hours during both the day & evening, depending on the student activities that are taking place during the week.
TO APPLY: https://www.keystone.edu/student-employment-and-work-study/how-to-apply/