DATE: August 18, 2020
POSITION: Human Resource Work Study
DEPARTMENT: Human Resource; Melanie Smith; email@example.com
JOB PURPOSE: Filing, typing, sorting, maintaining data bases, data entry, and performing other related clerical duties as assigned.
- Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
- Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- Basic office skills, excellent customer service skills
- Confidentiality required
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday during regular business hours
TO APPLY: Please apply by visiting the How to Apply for Student Employment Page on our website. You must be a current Keystone College student and eligible for a work-study grant to apply.