DATE: August 13, 2020
POSITION: Student Clerical Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Institutional Advancement and Strategic Initiatives
Contact Fran Langan
- JOB PURPOSE: The student staff assistant will assist the division faculty in performing duties related to the operation of the division, including:
- Answering phones
- Distributing mail
- Preparing correspondence (word processing)
- Photocopying and disseminating materials
- Maintaining records
- Organizing and maintaining resources
- Contacting students to obtain information
- Delivering intercampus communications
- Preparing inventory lists as required
All other duties related to clerical operations
- Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
- Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
Knowledge of computer and Microsoft Office programs
TO APPLY: Please apply by visiting the How to Apply for Student Employment Page on our website. You must be a current Keystone College student and eligible for a work-study grant to apply.