DATE: August 13, 2020
POSITION: Residence Life: Residence Life Student Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Student Life – Residence Life; Contact Carlyle Hicks, email: Carlyle.Hicks@Keystone.edu
JOB PURPOSE: Assist with office tasks such as gathering information or results, organizing keys, making and distributing publicity, signing in guests, and assist in other everyday office duties as requested by a Residence Life professional staff member.
- Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
- Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- Good academic standing
- No student conduct record within one calendar year
- Must be able to work 5-10 hours per week
- No outstanding sanctions for any prior violations
TO APPLY: Please apply by visiting the How to Apply for Student Employment Page on our website. You must be a current Keystone College student and eligible for a work-study grant to apply.