DATE: August 13, 2020
POSITION: Grant Office Work Study Student Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Office of Sponsored Programs and Grants, Fran Langan
JOB PURPOSE: Assists the Grant Office with writing, proof-reading grants. Filing, preparing reports, and other grant administrative duties.
- Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
- Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- Responsible for editing and proof-reading, and coordination of collateral materials for grant submissions
- Organizing binders, filing documents, stuffing envelopes and other administrative tasks as needed
- The individual will work independently on assigned projects
- Well-developed typing-skills and the ability to closely follow written and verbal instructions is a must
- A strong interest in research
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Basic clerical skills
- High ethical standards, strong collaboration skills
- Experience with Excel preferred.
TO APPLY: Please apply by visiting the How to Apply for Student Employment Page on our website. You must be a current Keystone College student and eligible for a work-study grant to apply.