DATE: February 5, 2020
POSITION: Undergraduate Research Coordinator Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Biological and Physical Sciences, Jillian Conte, email@example.com
JOB PURPOSE: The duties and responsibilities include: planning and implementing the annual Spring Undergraduate Research and Creativity Celebration (SUGRCC) and to design and develop the SUGRCC program book. Other duties may be assigned in support of the development and implementation of the Undergraduate Research Program at Keystone College.
• Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
• Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
• The individual will work independently on assigned projects
• Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft® Excel and Word.
• Ability to manage multiple administrative tasks with set deadlines
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands, talk/hear, see, and occasionally lift/carry and push/pull 20 lbs or less.
TO APPLY: Please apply by visiting the Student Work Study Page on our website and clicking the Apply for a Work Study Job. Must be current Keystone College student and eligible for work study grant to apply. Visit our web page: http://www.keystone.edu/jobs_at_keystone/student-employment/