DATE: October 2, 2019
POSITION: Post Office: Post Office Student Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Post Office; Contact Melinda Eggert; Email email@example.com
JOB PURPOSE: Pick up mail at the Post Office to deliver to the appropriate offices on campus. Performs other related responsibilities as needed. Position needs to be handled with confidentiality and reliability.
- Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
- Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- Ability to climb stairs and lift packages
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be available to work in the morning – Mondays, Weds and Fridays
TO APPLY: Please apply by visiting the Student Work Study Page on our website and clicking the Apply for a Work Study Job. Must be current Keystone College student and eligible for work study grant to apply. Visit our web page: http://www.keystone.edu/jobs_at_keystone/student-employment