DATE: September 5, 2019
POSITION: Admissions Counselor
REPORTS TO: Director of Admissions
Supports the work of the Enrollment Division by recruiting students, managing and implementing an effective recruitment strategy in a defined territory.
Assists the Director of Admissions in representing the admissions office to various campus constituencies.
- Manages recruitment in a particular market segment
- Travels regionally 8-10 weeks during fall semester, and 3-4 weeks for spring recruitment (minimum)
- Interviews prospective students and their families
- Assesses admissions records and makes decisions regarding admission to the college
- Gives campus tours as needed
- Communicates with prospective students, parents, and guidance counselors via tele-counseling, written correspondence, e-mail, text, high school visits, college fairs, open houses and visitation days
- Functions as a liaison between Admissions and other departments on campus
Bachelor’s degree required. Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License. Overnight travel, weekend and evening work required. Prior higher education or sales experience preferred. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Please send resume, cover letter, and names, addresses & phone numbers of three professional references to: Human Resources * Keystone College * One College Green * La Plume, PA 18440-1099 * email: firstname.lastname@example.org