DATE: May 14, 2019
POSITION: Head Women’s Volleyball Coach (Part-Time)
REPORTS TO: Director of Athletics
The Head Women’s Volleyball Coach is responsible for instructing student athletes in the rules and fundamentals of Women’s Volleyball; plans and directs the conditioning, training, and performance of student athletes, along with fiscal program management, and recruiting for Keystone College’s Women’s Volleyball program while adhering to all Division III NCAA, CSAC, Athletic Department, and College rules and regulations. This is a part-time position.
- Instructs student athletes in the rules and fundamentals of Women’s Volleyball.
- Coaches team members individually and in groups, and demonstrates game techniques.
- Develops and implements game strategy and position assignments.
- Plans coaching and practice sessions in accordance with NCAA and Conference regulations.
- Oversees the strength and conditioning programs for student athletes.
- Monitors academic progress and status of team members, implementing action plans through appropriate staff when needed.
- Monitors and maintains the discipline and conduct of student athletes to support the image and reputation of the athletics program.
- Recruits quality prospective student-athletes and ensures timely submission of their academic records for admissions.
- Manages all operational, fiscal, and administrative activities for the specific sports program.
- Promotes the athletic program and specific sport through community events, public speaking, fundraising, and marketing.
- Ensure adherence to all Association, Conference, and College rules by athletes and supporting staff.
- Direct assigned Assistant Coaches in the overall planning and execution of the Women’s Volleyball program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred; Collegiate playing or coaching experience required; Valid driver’s license required; Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills required.
Please send resume, cover letter, and names, addresses & phone numbers of three professional references to: Human Resources * Keystone College * One College Green * La Plume, PA 18440-1099 * email: firstname.lastname@example.org