About our 2018-2019 Winter Intersessions
Need to catch up on degree requirements or lighten your spring semester course load? Taking an intersession course during one of our two Winter Intersessions is a great way to earn additional credits toward your degree in just a few weeks! Keystone College is even making it more affordable by discounting Winter Intersession courses to $380 per credit, including texts. The Winter Intersession classes are open to Keystone students and visiting students from other colleges.
The Winter Intersession I classes are taught in an on-line format and begin on December 17, 2018 and conclude on January 11, 2019. The Winter Intersession II classes are taught face-to-face on campus and begin on January 2, 2019 and conclude on January 11, 2019. Registration for current and visiting students begins October 29, 2018.
Winter Intersession I: Dec. 17, 2018 – Jan. 11, 2019
- ACCT 3110 Online – Accounting Information Systems I
- BUSN 3300 Online – Business Ethics
- CJ 2140 Online – Corrections in America
- MATH 1125 Online – College Algebra
- MATH 2115 Online – Statistics
- PSYC 3160 Online – Psychology in Film
Winter Intersession II: Jan. 2 – Jan. 11, 2019
- ECON 2115 – Principles of Economics II
Winter Intersession registration for current and visiting students begins October 29, 2018.
Registration for the Spring semester classes follows this schedule:
- Friday, October 26, 2018 at 6 a.m. – Veteran priority registration
- Monday, October 29, 2018 at 6 a.m. – Keystone seniors and honors programs students
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 6 a.m. – All current Keystone students
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 – All visiting students