POSITION: Fine Arts: Brooks Design Labs Student Monitor
DEPARTMENT: School of Arts & Sciences – Fine Arts; Contact David Porter; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be present to monitor computer labs
- Provide tutoring support for use of equipment and software
- Observe and report behaviors
- Make sure students are allowed to use lab
- Report lab concerns
- Stock paper and toner
- Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
- Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- Responsible, dependable, observant
- Organized and knowledgeable of digital media
- Ability to help others with computer problems
TO APPLY: Please apply by visiting the Student Work Study Page on our website and clicking the Apply for a Work Study Job. Must be current Keystone College student and eligible for work study grant to apply. Visit our web page: https://www.keystone.edu/student-employment-and-work-study/how-to-apply/ EOE M/F/D/V