DATE: January 10, 2017
POSITION: Campus Safety Student Officer: 3 Openings
DEPARTMENT: Campus Safety; Contact Melissa Lee; Email email@example.com
Student Officers will perform most traditional Campus Safety duties under the direction of and in the company of a Campus Safety Field Training Officer. Duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Responding to calls for service
- Locking/unlocking of campus buildings
- Responding to medical calls
- Conducting fire drills
- Safety equipment checks
- Report writing
- Foot and bike patrol duties
- Shuttling students
- Conducting Touch Probe patrols
- Students may not work more than 10 hours per week
- Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
Criminal Justice majors are encouraged to apply
TO APPLY: Please apply by visiting the Student Work Study Page on our website and clicking the Apply for a Work Study Job. Must be current Keystone College student and eligible for work study grant to apply. Visit our web page: https://www.keystone.edu/jobs_at_keystone/student-employment/