Applying to Adult/Weekender
Applying to Weekender Program is easy! Whether you are just beginning your education or returning after a hiatus, our goal is to make your enrollment in Keystone College as easy as possible. Just follow the steps below.
- Complete the Weekender Application or Apply Online
- Submit all required documents.
- Official High School Transcript or GED
- Official University/College Transcript(s)- if applicable
- Personal Resume (If you wish to be considered for PLA, Prior Learning Assessment)
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- Contact the Weekender Coordinator at the site where you would like to take classes.
- Register for Courses.
- Attend Weekender Orientation.