Adult / Weekender Program
- Adult / Weekender Program
It's a winning formula that's been proven time and time again. One of the best ways for working adults to advance in their careers is to obtain a college degree. That's why Keystone College offers a year-round program with flexible scheduling. It is a perfect fit for adults who want to pursue a college degree while maintaining work, family, and social responsibilities.
Keystone College offers you a flexible way to earn your degree with day, evening, weekend, intersession and online classes. Our hybrid courses let you split time between class and online instruction which means fewer weekends in class and more time with friends and family.
Two Convenient Locations
Weekender classes are held in a trimester format at our two locations. Our student-centered, flexible scheduling options allow students with families and careers the opportunity to achieve their educational goals.
Keystone College is nestled on a beautiful, tree lined 270-acre campus at the gateway to the Endless Mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania. The Campus is 15 miles northwest of Scranton, on US Routes 6 and 11. Interstate Routes 380,80,81,84 and 476 provide easy access from all directions.
Located directly across from the Keystone Theater on Main Street in Towanda, Pennsylvania, the Keystone College Towanda Center offers a full service portfolio of academic and continuing education opportunities in the Northern Tier.
- Classes are held on seven weekends, usually every other weekend throughout each four-month trimester.
- Three terms are offered each year beginning in August or September, January, and May.
- Students may, but are not required to, attend all three trimesters.
- Weekender courses encompass a minimum of six hours of instruction per Weekender session.
- Classes are scheduled from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon.
- Students at any of our Weekender locations may supplement their choice of courses by taking a mix of classes at the La Plume Campus in the weekender, traditional day, evening schedules, or online.