Type: Donor Endowed Scholarship,
About the Scholarship:
Established by the Keystone College Alumni Association, scholarships are awarded annually from this fund to eligible traditional and Weekender students. To be eligible, students must have completed a minimum of 18 Keystone credit hours, must currently be registered for at least six credit hours, and have a minimum 3.2 GPA.
Academic excellence demonstrated at Keystone is the primary criteria, in addition to demonstrated leadership in campus clubs, student government organizations and sports, or community activities. The recipient must be related to a Keystone College alumna/alumnus.
Minimum GPA to renew scholarship: 3.2 (This scholarship is not automatically renewed.)
Learn more about the donor.
2013 - 2014 Recipients
- Jennifer Matarese – a Senior from Forest City, PA., majoring in Communications Arts and Humanities
- Christopher Hughes – a Senior from Scranton, PA., majoring in Teaching: Math Education
- Christine Miller – a Senior from Forkston Township, PA., majoring in Business
- David Krajewski – a Senior from Throop, PA., majoring in Teaching: Math Education
- Lisbeth Herr-Gelatt – a Senior from Honesdale, PA., majoring in Communications Arts and Humanities
- Megan Karnak - a Junior from Springville, PA., majoring in Psychology
- Melissa Farry – a Senior from Dunmore, PA., majoring in Middle Level Social Studies
- Courtney Ann Wood – Freshman from Factoryville, PA., majoring in Early Childhood Education BA
- Melaina McCracken – a Junior from Factoryville, PA., majoring in Accounting
- Maggie Pearce – a Junior from Eynon, PA., majoring in Teaching: Child and Society