Additional Annual Donor Scholarships
In addition to the endowed scholarships, there are also numerous annual scholarships and convocation awards awarded to students by Keystone College. A named scholarship is created by a benefactor's restricted annual gift (on average of $1,000 per year) to the scholarship fund.
Also available is the "Friends of Keystone" award, comprised of the earnings from several funds, specifically Jeannie A. Hartley Memorial Fund, Samuel R. Lilly Memorial Fund, Scranton Central High School Class of 1910 Fund, and VanNort Memorial Fund.
- J. Harold Brislin Award
- T. Rose Cogswell Memorial Award
- Jo Ann M. Donahue Memorial Award
- Mollie Hanover Memorial Award
- Chester Merrick Memorial Award
- Rose Ann "Scotty" Neuroth Memorial Award