Outside Agencies & Alternative Resources

Students who qualify for funding with outside agencies are typically required to have all such awards on their financial aid notification letter and to fall within the constraints of the student’s Cost of Attendance. 

Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
OVR provides educational assistance to medically qualified students. When determining the amount of assistance, OVR requests information from the Financial Assistance & Planning Office pertaining to the student's eligibility for state and federal grant assistance. To find out more about OVR requirements, contact the OVR representative in your area.

Trade Act Agreements
The Federal Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program and Workforce Investment Act (WIA) are occupational training programs funded by federal and state agencies for people who have lost their jobs.

Tuition assistance programs via Student’s employer