Connecting to the Network on a Keystone College Computer
You can login to the Keystone College network with your Network Logon ID and your password.
If you cannot connect to our wireless network, try the following:
- Check to see if your wireless radio is turned ON
- Make sure you are trying to connect to Phoenix or Keystone wireless network.
- Restart your computer and try again.
- Call the IT Helpdesk at 570-945-8778 for further assistance.
E-mail Access or MyKC
If you cannot log in to the Keystone College email or MyKC, call the IT Helpdesk at 570-945-8778 for further assistance with the following information for verification:
- Student ID #
- Home zip code
- Last four digits of your social security number