Senior Week 2015 is May 13-16.
Congratulations! You have officially made it to your well-deserved Senior Week.
Senior Week is a time for you to reflect on your time at Keystone College and relax and have fun with your friends. We have put together a variety of activities both on and off campus. Please note that mandatory transportation is provided to the off-campus events.
We're looking forward to Senior Week and we hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity to spend the week with your fellow classmates of the Class of 2015!
Deadline: Friday May 2, 2015 at 5:00 pm
The $30 registration fee includes housing on campus, meals and all events listed in itinerary below.
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Check in 2-5 pm- 1st Floor Hibbard Campus Center
Senior Week kicks off with a Luau on the Patio at 4 pm
- Camp fire
- BBQ dinner
- Drinks (beer will be provided)
- Volleyball & other lawn games
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Breakfast in Main Dining Room - 9-11 am
Trip to Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs Casino - Depart campus @ 11:30am - Depart Casino at 5:30pm
- Mandatory Bus Transportation
- $15 slot voucher for each student & $10 meal voucher for each student
Dinner on campus in Main Dining Room – 6:30-7:30 pm
- Check in Frear/Reynolds Circle at 8:15pm
- Bus transportation is mandatory
- Bus departs campus @ 8:30 pm
- Begin at Kildare’s with drinks and appetizers provided (bracelet required)- 9-11pm
- Bus departs Scranton @ 1:30 am from Kildare’s
Friday, May 15, 2014
Brunch with President Coppola at 11:30 am Main Dining Room
Formal Dinner Dance at 5 pm-11 pm in Brooks Theatre (Parents and students invited to attend)
- Dinner provided by Sodexo for student and a guest, plus parents/family.
- Open bar from Nimble Hill Winery & Brewery
Saturday, May 16, 2014
Breakfast in Main Dining Room 8-9 am
Check-out Frear/Reynolds Lobby - 9:00 am
Commencement 11 a.m. at the Pavilion at Montage Mountain.