The Psychology Club is open to all
There are many opportunities to serve and to gain leadership experience. Currently, the Psychology Club is composed of the following officers:
- President – presides over Club meetings, leads the Club to achieve goals for the year, positively represents the Club on the Campus and in the Community.
- Vice-President – works closely with the Club president, represents the Club at Student Senate.
- Secretary – maintains all Club records, handles Club correspondence, maintains attendance records.
- Treasurer – maintains consistent and accurate financial records, leading projects to help improve the Club’s financial position.
- Public Relations Coordinator: Online Social Network – publicizes the Club’s activities via various media, maintain the Club’s Facebook page.
- Public Relations Coordinator: Community Network - publicizes the Club’s activities with the goal of attracting new members.
- Fundraising Coordinator – works closely with Treasurer, tracks donations to Club, documents fundraising events.
- Historian – works closely with Public Relations Coordinators to record and maintain history of Club.
Connect With Us
- Check out the Club's Facebook page.