All Education majors are expected to join a professional organization as part of their portfolio requirements. A good choice for most students is the SPSEA, (Student Pennsylvania State Education Association).
By joining the SPSEA students will:
- Embark on a career of activism that will provide outstanding learning experiences before you even attain your teacher certification
- Receive a free magazine subscription
- Get the chance to participate in state association trainings and conferences
- $1 million liability insurance coverage that protects you as you work in classrooms
- And most of all, the opportunity to work with other Keystone Education students on exciting and challenging projects
For information about the SPSEA, contact SPSEA Advisor, Cathy Kanaley, at 945-8226.
Contact InformationCathy Kanaley