Student Employment Job Description
Admissions: Telecounselor (1 Opening: 1 Keystone)
Job Category: Work Study
Department: Admissions: Contact Ehrin Faulborn email: email@example.com
Contact Supervisor: Ehrin Faulborn
- To initiate and maintaining telephone conversations with prospective students
- Providing information with both accuracy and professionalism
- Entering data from conversations that is necessary to maintain an ongoing rapport with each student
- Developing and fostering a connection between the prospective student and Keystone College
- Determining the interest level of prospective students
- Sending follow-up information at the request of the prospective student
Students may not work more than 10 hours per week or less than 3 hours per week.
Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
Students will work 2 nights per week 5-8 based on availability
Application Deadline: 10/15/2013