Student Employment Job Description
Children’s Center: Student Staff Assistant (1 Openings: 1 Federal Work Study)
Job Category: Work Study
Department: Children’s Center: Contact Carol Davis by email at email@example.com
Contact Supervisor: Carol Davis
Serves as a Teacher’s Aide at the Children’s Center. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing the classroom and materials
- Assist with classroom maintenance and cleaning
- Perform occasional clerical duties
- Run errands
Students may not work more than 20 hours per week or less than 3 hours per week.
Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- Strict confidentiality must be maintained at all times
- Early Childhood Education majors preferred
- Must obtain Child Abuse, FBI, and Criminal History Clearances
- Must provide a health assessment, including a TB test
Application Deadline: 02/13/2015