Student Employment Job Description
Fine Arts: Student Assistant (1 Opening: Keystone work study or Federal work study)
Job Category: Work Study
Department: Fine Arts: Contact Judi Keats by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Supervisor: Judi Keats
Student worker will assist Associate Professor Judi Keats with office work as needed.
Students may not work more than 10 hours per week or less than 3 hours per week.
Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- Should be mature and focused
- Confidentiality a must
- Reliable and can do duties independently at times
- Art Background preferred but not necessary
Application Deadline: 09/14/2014