Student Employment Job Description
Athletics Department: Cheerleading Student Assistant (1 Opening: Keystone work study or Federal work study)
Job Category: Work Study
Department: Athletics Department: Contact Vicki Stanavitch by email at email@example.com
Contact Supervisor: Vicki Stanavitch
The student manager assists the coaching staff in a variety of ways that include but are not limited to:
- Notification of all cheerleaders of practice or game scheduling changes
- Practice and game day assistance with music, pictures and videotaping, attendance bookkeeping, and stretching supervision
- Uniform maintenance for cheerleaders
- Assistance in planning, organizing, and running all fundraising events
- Cheerleading equipment maintenance
- Weight training supervision
Students may not work more than 10 hours per week or less than 3 hours per week.
Once a schedule has been agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the student employee to:
- Arrive at work on time, ready to perform position-related activities.
- Notify supervisor in a timely manner if the he or she is unable to arrive at work on time.
- Be considerate and reliable. Student workers represent Keystone College and must maintain the same standards expected of all faculty and staff.
- Dress appropriately. In positions requiring regular contact with the public, attire conveys a degree of professionalism.
- Perform work to the best of her/his ability and act in the best interests of the College.
- Refrain from all personal activities, such as reading, phone calls, social networking, or class work or club activities during hours of employment; and refrain from using office equipment for personal reasons.
- The student manager should have a relatively flexible schedule because attendance at all practices and games is mandatory.
- The student manager should also have a willingness to learn stunting and spotting techniques to assist at practice.
- Also, some typing skills are necessary.
Application Deadline: 09/14/2014